When you found that one of your entrepreneurs was failing, what did you do? Continue reading
Marcy Swenson and Dale Larson are executive coaches who work with startup founders and entrepreneurs.
As a veteran of ten startups and small businesses as a founder or early employee, and as a consultant and advisor, Dale helped bring hundreds of products and services to market over nearly 30 years. Now a full-time executive coach to mostly venture-backed tech startup CEOs, he helps high-performing leaders to be happier and more successful in all aspects of their work and life, continuing to learn and grow while they build outstanding products, teams and businesses.
dale (at) startuphappiness (dot) com
Prior to becoming a coach, Marcy was a co-founder and VP Eng with two successful exits. The most recent was Critical Path (“we handle the world’s email!”). She built the tech team that led to IPO (Nasdaq: CPTH). Forbes named CPTH the fastest-growing high-tech company in the world in 1999. She works primarily with tech startup founders and teams.
marcy (at) startuphappiness (dot) com
- All Hands Meetings
- Coaching ROI
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh: Failures and Pivots along the road to Happiness
- Inner Game of the Startup CEO: mastering the secret challenges no one talks about (SxSW 2014)
- 6 Steps for using Agile Self Development
- 6 Keys to Happiness When Your Startup is Acquired
- Directory of Startup Coaches
Posts by Month: