This week at the Web 2.0 Summit, Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook talked about four values that he’s made a key part of his company’s DNA: move fast, be bold, take risks, and don’t worry about getting everything right.
Marcy Swenson and Dale Larson are executive coaches who work with startup founders and entrepreneurs.
As a veteran of ten startups and small businesses as a founder or early employee, and as a consultant and advisor, Dale helped bring hundreds of products and services to market over nearly 30 years. Now a full-time executive coach to mostly venture-backed tech startup CEOs, he helps high-performing leaders to be happier and more successful in all aspects of their work and life, continuing to learn and grow while they build outstanding products, teams and businesses.
dale (at) startuphappiness (dot) com
Prior to becoming a coach, Marcy was a co-founder and VP Eng with two successful exits. The most recent was Critical Path (“we handle the world’s email!”). She built the tech team that led to IPO (Nasdaq: CPTH). Forbes named CPTH the fastest-growing high-tech company in the world in 1999. She works primarily with tech startup founders and teams.
marcy (at) startuphappiness (dot) com
- Coaching ROI
- Directory of Startup Coaches
- All Hands Meetings
- Inner Game of the Startup CEO: mastering the secret challenges no one talks about (SxSW 2014)
- Why values? because otherwise, it's all about money
- Why startup teams resist hiring a new leader, and what to do about it
- Making Effective Requests
- Agile & Lean Self Development at Quantified Self Conference 2011
Posts by Month: