Besides Dale Larson and Marcy Swenson of Startup Happiness, here are other coaches who primarily focus on working with startup founders and leaders.
We know them all, and are happy to refer clients to them when our practices are full or it seems like they might be a better fit.
- Jerry Colonna, New York. A former venture capitalist focused on investing in early stage technology-related startups, Jerry has been coaching since 2007. He blogs at The Monster in Your Head. As of this writing, Jerry’s practice is full and he isn’t accepting new clients.
- Ann Mehl, New York. A former programmer and executive, now a wonderful coach in her own right, also often works with Jerry Colonna. http://www.annmehl.com/
- Dave Kashen, San Francisco, a former entrepreneur, investment banker and VC with a Stanford MBA and training at CTI: Quantum Leading. Dave has a new startup brewing, but will also continue his coaching practice.
- Bryan Neuberg, San Francisco Bay Area, built a small business himself before training with CTI and working as in an in-house coach at Google. He works with a team of coaches “with experience in the C-suites of the Fortune 1000.” http://www.BryanNeuberg.com
- Anamaria Nino-Murcia, San Francisco Bay Area, is a Stanford MBA and was employee #3 at ElliptiGo before deciding her passion was coaching. She works primarily with very early stage founders, often before they’ve raised significant funding. http://footholdcoaching.com
[Help us out... who else should we meet or add to this list because they spend much of their time coaching with startup founders?]